Saturday, January 18, 2014

Personalization TSF Shell Theme Holo Pink 1.6.2 Android

I present you Holo Pink theme for TSF Shell launcher from Holo themes series.





TSF Shell Theme Holo Pink 1.6.2 Android
Minimum Requirements: Android 2.2.x / Froyo

There are lots of themes for TSF Shell Launcher in Google Play and most of them are great but for my taste there were missing the ones which I have created :) Simple, clean, dark and colorful.

All of my Holo themes are designed to look best on dark or black wallpapers.

Included hundreds of custom icons.

f some of your icons aren't themed please send me the name of that apps.

If you somehow don't like something about my theme I am open for your feedback and suggestions. If you have any ideas how can it be improved send me a mail and I'll try to make it better.

If you like it - please rate it.

For any problems with this theme please contact me and I'll do my best to fix them.

I guarantee you that this will never be a closed project, I will keep working on it as long as there will be something to improve.

More information about my themes - follow my G+ profile.

This theme supports latest TSF Shell Version.


Attention: This theme works only on TSF Shell launcher.


Tags and Keywords:
TSF Shell,TSF Theme,TSF Shell Theme,TSF,Holo Dark, TSF Shell theme dark, TSF Shell Theme pink, TSF Shell Theme pink, TSF pink

What's New in this version:
1.6.2
- bug fixes






Download TSF Shell Theme Holo Pink 1.6.2 Android

http://ul.to/608vq692
http://rapidgator.net/file/b6f14756c...1.6.2.zip.html



IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 6649450

No comments:

Post a Comment